Tuesday, April 10, 2007

DURIAN, KING OF THE FRUITS


To be honest, I never really liked the taste of the durian fruit. Living in the Philippines , I ought to feel blessed that I could eat durian anytime I want to without having to pay much for it. But it’s something I’ve taken for granted. I used to think that I wouldn’t really care if I never saw nor taste durian in my entire life.
Yet, everybody else is crazy about durian. And, despite my personal opinion of it, it’s easy to understand why. Hailed as the King of Fruits, Durian contains tryptophan (that raises serotonin levels in the brain), antioxidants with anti-aging benefits, protein, and nutrients for increased energy and endurance.
For more of the exciting benefits of durian, click right here: http://www.shop-4-vitamins.com/durian-fusion.html
Aside from these, durian is famous for its libido-enhancing properties. An aphrodisiac, some would claim. Legend has it that an old kind received the treasure of the durian from a mystical hermit to help him find love. The legend continues now with the reintroduction of this so-called treasure into the world in the form of durian-fusion, an exotic combination of papaya, mango, lychee, longan, and of course, durian.
Learn more at http://www.shop-4-vitamins.com/durian-fusion.html
So what are you waiting for? For a healthier you, include in your daily diet durian-fusion!
Click here now http://www.shop-4-vitamins.com/durian-fusion.html

1 comment:

money20 said...

Hi there, I am Salam1 from MyLot. I have reviewed your blogs and linked this blog to mine, feel free to link your blog to mine: www.moneyfromhealth.blogspot.com .