Monday, April 23, 2007

The Wonders of Papaya


My mom has been screaming her lungs out trying to get me to eat papaya because I often have difficulty moving my bowels. I never really liked papaya at all. Sure, I would eat it out of fear and in obedience only, but I wouldn’t care if I never saw one in my life.
Then, I came upon various articles about this wonder fruit, and since then I’ve regarded papaya in an entirely different light.
Papaya aids in digestion (my mom has been overemphasizing that point to me for years!), and because of this, the body is not stripped of the correct nutrients, thereby controlling premature ageing. So, for you who’s totally obsessed about looking young, simply have a daily dose of papaya.

More facts:
Ø papaya contains arginine (essential to male fertility), carpain (believed to be good for the heart)
Ø papaya is an excellent source of vitamin c and carotene
Ø papaya’s skin may be used in the treatment of skin wounds
Aren’t these enough reasons to eat papaya?

No comments: